Due to the latest advisories on Covid 19 (Coronavirus), the organising committee had no choice, but, to postpone the event.
Once the organising committee decided the new dates, we will update you in due course.
The organising committee apologies for all inconvenience caused.
Hoping to see you in the near future!
The organising committee is delighted to announce that there won’t be a registration fee for delegates who will be attending the international symposium.
However, delegates need to be manging their own accommodation, travel and any other costs.
Your free registration include the following;
- Opening ceremony attendance and gala dinner on the 16th March
- 17th and 18th march 2 full days of symposium attendance
- Lunches and tea breaks on the 17th and the 18th March
- A copy of the conference proceedings book
- Conference kit
- An opportunity to publish your paper in the conference publications as detailed here
Accordingly, attendance at the conference will strictly be based upon you registering for the conference as soon as possible. Walking in delegates will not have any space to attend.
Only the abstracts that will be presented at the symposium will be eligible to be developed up to a journal paper or a book chapter.
Full paper publication options of the symposium are available here :
1. Special issue of the international journal of disaster resilience in the built environment. Journal edited by Professor Dilanthi Amaratunga and Professor Richard Haigh (Published by Emerald publishing)
2. A book volume with Springer publishers
Editor for the book volume: Professor Dilanthi Amaratunga, Professor Richard Haigh & Dr. Nuwan Dias.
Book title : Multi - Hazard Early Warning and Disaster Risk
Data collected here is only for the symposium registration and its related processes.
All data are securely stored in a password protected computer and only accessible by the relevant organisers. All data will be destroyed after the symposium event.